And since I don't have much in the way of knitting to blog about anyway, here are 8 random things about me:
1. I am the oldest of three. And if you look up the personality traits of a first-born, that's me all over. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
2. I don't do scary. I don't do scary movies, haunted houses, masks, even upside-down roller coasters. Scary is not for me.
3. I forget birthdays. If you didn't reserve your spot in the remembering-birthdays-portion of my brain before 1996, don't look for your card in the mail because I guarantee I didn't send one. I will probably call you a couple days later.
4. I've always been artistic, and almost became an illustrator/graphic designer. I considered changing my major in college and actually did an internship in graphic design, but in the end, I went a slightly different route.
5. I've never had glasses, braces, or broken bones...but I desperately wanted all three when I was little.
6. I hate those individually wrapped moist towelettes. I hate everything about them. I suppose there are certain times (in the wilderness) when they might be of use, but in regular civilization, I would rather walk to the restroom surgeon-style with my chicken wing covered hands in the air to use actual soap and water then use a Wet-Nap. I just hate them. They are so gross to me.
7. I always sneeze three times. Two little and one big.
8. I can't read the words "infrared," "segue," or "flatiron." I'm a pretty smart cookie, and I do know what these words are, but they always take an extra second to register. Let's just say that if I came across these words while reading aloud, my audience would be in for a treat.
I'm tagging Olga, Tracy, Stacey, Melissa, Erin, Elinor, Schrodinger, and Amanda.