Saturday, March 28, 2009

i've moved!!

I recently moved this blog to a new address. I still plan on blogging about my knitting, but it was time to create a space where I can blog about my jewelry and all the non-knitting stuff I'm interested in, as well! It just seemed like an appropriate time to get rid of the knitting-themed title. All my posts from this blog have been moved over (I think), so please update your bookmarks---hope to see you there! :)

New blog: http://smallbirdblog.wordpress.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous børnetøj said...

Baby are most beautiful gift given to human being.

Every parents want to see their baby happy and also

look beautiful. For that every parents purchase baby

clothes (børnetøj) best of their choice. Baby clothes

choosing is important because kind of clothes or

børnetøj affects the health of your baby too.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home