Sunday, December 21, 2008

no time to talk

Two more Christmas gifts DOWN!

I finished an entrelac scarf for my Nana. I love how pretty entrelac looks after it blocks. That's all. More details on Ravelry.


...and Log Cabin Socks for my brother-in-law. If they look big, that's because they are. I had to knit them to fit his size 13 feet. Size 13? Are you kidding me?? I almost ran out of yarn for crying out loud! And I still don't know if they'll actually fit. Anyway, more details on Ravelry.

twomorechristmasgiftstofinishgottagobye!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished an entrelac scarf in what appears to be the exact same colorway! :)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Thea said...

have fun! Both are gorgeous - I love the muted colors in the scarf.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Both gifts look amazing! It's going to be a great Christmas.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Maryse said...

These are great gifts! Both are very very nice. Good luck for the socks fitting...

8:55 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

Gorgeous scarf! I miss my entrelac scarf, it was stolen. Tear.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

love the scarf. One of these days I will tackle entrelac!

7:42 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Oooh there are some lucky people on your Christmas list this year. Beautiful!

6:35 PM  
Blogger spajonas said...

you are an awesome knitting machine!

9:06 PM  
Blogger lekkercraft said...

Lucky gift recipients! Both are wonderful presents!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your scarf is so pretty! I love entrelac because it looks so complicated and amazes non-knitters. I'm sure your nana will love it!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful gifts! Happy holidays to you!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home