Wednesday, November 05, 2008

small bird tweets

I probably need to join another networking-type website like I need a hole in the head, but when I read the Etsy Storque article on using Twitter as a marketing tool, I thought, "eh, why not?" I figured I could post Small Bird jewelry updates and new Etsy listings, and maybe even get some public opinion on new designs. I don't really have an outlet just for shop updates, so that's what I'll be using Twitter for; self-serving Small Bird propagation. Mostly. ;)

However, Twitter has already proven a bit more addictive than I anticipated, so it's impossible to resist commenting on all the other fantastic stuff you guys are posting on there! But that's the whole idea, right? I'm hoping it will help keep me more connected with the online crafting community, too. So if you want to follow me on Twitter, I'm smallbirdjenna. See you over there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home