Monday, June 30, 2008

i love etsy

I have decided to start offering the Simple Gemstone Rings in my shop in any size. It's a bit of a nuisance to haul out my metalworking tools and supplies and get my soldering station all set up, since I don't have a dedicated studio in my home. So I usually wait until I have a good chunk of time, then try to make several jewelry pieces all at once. The one-at-a-time thing isn't as big a deal when it's just beading and wire work, but during the summer months I do have a little more time on my hands, so we'll see how it goes!

Also, I recently purchased the cutest dress on Etsy! It was made especially for me by Cathy at Tangente. I love this dress so bad I want to marry it. I'm not kidding.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a totally cute dress on you!!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that ring...and I can totally understand why you want to marry that dress. It is too cute!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

very pretty....simple and elegant! the dress is great - such a unique style!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home