Tuesday, February 12, 2008

not dead, but not really knitting.

Yikes, it's been a long time since I posted! I knew it was getting bad when Erin asked if I was "dead."

So the craft show went really well---thank you for all your good wishes and a big thank you to everyone who stopped by! The whole Small Bird venture has been wonderful over these past 10 months and continues to get better. It was so nice to get the jewlery out of the online shop and into the real world, in the company of other crafters who are also in love with what they do. Thank you Second Storie}! Here's your virtual tour of the Small Bird table at Spot Coffee...


p.s. Kelly is the best for helping me out. I couldn't have done it without her!

It's like you were really there, huh? :)
As for knitting...right...well, I don't have much to show. I'm still working on that Malabrigo hat, and it's nearly finished, but lately I've been picking up Patti every time I get a few minutes to knit. Patti is also getting close to being done. I have the back, both fronts, and 1.25 sleeves completed. But there's still the collar, button band, and finishing left and I have a feeling that's going to be a little bit of a headache. I should have some time to tackle it next week.

13 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Congrats! Looks like you were a big success! (and glad to know you aren't dead....)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

i love the little set up you did for your show. must have been great fun. i hope you go out to some craft shows myself later in the year.

i'm glad you're not dead either. hooray!

10:17 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Congrats on what looks like a lovely show! I've been making a lot of jewelry lately and am thinking of starting an etsy shop. I like making it and can't wear it all!! Is it something that you find do-able on the side? I have a full-time job elsewhere...

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! what a wonderful display Jenna. Looks like you had you own store.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the craft show! How exciting!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kessa said...

Congrats! Your display is awesome!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you alive and happy you made some $$$ off your bling!!!! it's pretty you deserve it!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty display you set up! It totally would have made me stop and take a look. :)

4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's true, your blog makes my day!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're OK and that your adventure is doing well!

12:26 AM  
Blogger knitlit kate said...

such a beautiful display...as if you would have anything but! i was out of town and didn't get to go to the 2nd SS...heard it was fab. hope to see ya at spot 2nite. happy valentines day <3

11:55 AM  
Blogger Happily Knit said...

Oooo I like your jewelry setup a lot! What a clever idea using branches like that! I too bought some silky tweed to eventually start Patti, but I just don't have it in me to start another project right now. I can't wait to see yours--I'll keep checking back for it!

11:46 AM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

YAY!! So glad that the show went well. I love how you set up your jewelry.

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking :)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home