This hat has been done for about a week, but I just hadn't got around to posting it until now. Stella's Hat, by Melissa, was a quick, fun knit. (Excuse the crummy, lifeless pictures. There's just never any sunshine when I need to shoot photos. Ever.) I had to adjust the pattern to work with my gauge because I used Lamb's Pride Bulky on size 9's, but the hat came out nice and dense and warm. I modified it by casting on 72 st., and then starting with row 3 when I got to the decreases. Originally, I had wanted the top to flop over, but as soon as I started knitting, I knew that the fabric was just too dense. And then I realized I would have run out of yarn, as well. So I knit about 1.5" inches longer than the pattern called for, which allowed the quirky, squarish top of the hat to maintain its quirky squareness by extending past the top of my giant noggin just a bit and still keep my ears warm. I would knit this hat again in a heartbeat! But probably in a funner (yes, funner) color next time.