Monday, January 21, 2008

no time to talk...or knit.

I've been a busy bee...work, the Etsy shop, etc. So I haven't had much time to knit...or to blog...but I would have blogged about how I have no time knit, and who wants to read about that, anyway? I was cruising right along on Patti up until a week or so ago, when I found out that I'd be participating in an indie craft show on February 1st, so jewelry making took over, and when I did finally find a bit of time to knit this weekend, Patti just required more brainpower than I had left. So I knit a little bit of a hat. Malabrigo Worsted. No pattern. More about the craft show and the hat and Patti (I hope!) later.

6 Comments:

Blogger schrodinger said...

Good luck!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

that is great! congrats on the craft show!!!!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger soknitpicky said...

You've been busy, but sounds like a good kind of busy. Congrats on the craft show!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Have fun!

11:42 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

good luck and congrats on the craft show!!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU are a hands-down goddess of lots of stuff.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home