The Summertime Tunic has been done for a while, just waiting for ribbon to finish it off. I wound up using 6 skeins on Elann Sonata. Toward the end of this project, I decided that I didn't really like the orange after all, and I could kind of tell that I wasn't going to be in love with the tunic, anyway, so I decided to overdye it after all the knitting was done. One package of black Rit dye in the washing machine turned it a nice rich brown. (The uneven coloring in the photo is due to shooting the photo in the mirror, not the dye.) The ribbon I found actually matches quite nicely, but I don't know if I'll really wear this one. I like the length, and it's comfy, but I did something strange where I wound up with way too many stitches on the front, so it's bunchier than it should be. I don't mind it too much, but even after washing, the yarn is a little stiff, so it doesn't drape as nicely as it could. Really, it's just not very flattering and has that homemade (and not in a good way) quality about it. Maybe I'll try wearing it. But I'm sure there a more than a few mass-produced items in my closet that would look much better on me. I think I'll wear it around the house today and then see how I feel.