Monday, August 20, 2007

sexyback

I'm sure you're wondering why my blog looks so alluring (even in Internet Explorer) and it's all thanks to Steph! She offered to help me fix my banner, but it turns out that I super-stink at performing HTML CPR via e-mail, so I relinquished control of my blog and she had it looking hott in about 30 seconds, since she's the Jedi Master of blog repair. While Steph was busy working under the hood here, I just sat around weaving in ends on my Summertime Tunic and eating bon bons. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Steph! It looks fab. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Go Steph go! She is the best! (love the new banner by the way!)

8:03 AM  
Blogger spajonas said...

aw shucks :) no problem. i only wish that typepad and blogger made editing the templates easier for everyone. you shouldn't NEED a lot of experience to swap out your banner, you know? anyway, glad to be of help.

9:23 AM  
Blogger erin michelle said...

Would bleaching yr tunic be too scary? It might be fun. Maybe you should tie-dye it. Or tie-BLEACH it. I want to try that now, oh dang.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home