Sunday, August 19, 2007

girl bloggers

Wow. Lilybeth tagged me as a...


This may be the first time I've been tagged for anything, so I humbly accept! :) I found it difficult to pick just 5 girl bloggers I admire, but here they are:

1. knit lit - Kate is so creative and cool. I mean really. I want to enroll in Kate Lessons whenever the next semester begins.

2. a Friend to knit with - I think I might want to have her life...or at least her bike. :)

3. Fig & Plum - I've been reading Jess's blog since I started reading knitting blogs. I've always been inspired by her knitting and entertained by her writing.

4. let's go on a holiday - She has such fantastic taste in patterns and she finishes things. LOTS of beautiful things. And then she posts beautiful photos of them.

5. Anything Indie - As if I wasn't already completely addicted to Etsy, she regularly posts the most amazing finds from all over the Indie craft world.

Thanks for all the great blogging, girls!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

congrats!!! you do rock!!!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the nomination! You are pretty rockin'!

12:48 AM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

You are to sweet! Thank you.
Yes you do rock! :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Oregongirl82 said...

Ooooh after seeing this post I checked out "Anything Indie" and you're right, she is amazing! Thanks for recommending her!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for including me on your wonderful list! *blushes

Andrea-
...Anything Indie

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home