Sunday, June 03, 2007

i still knit

Although I've been spending most of my craft time making jewelry, I swear I'm still knitting! But my progress makes for boring blogging since I've been working on the Ruffled Surplice, exclusively. Just more of the same. The back and both the fronts are blocking and the sleeves are almost finished. Then I just have to knit a few miles of ruffles and I'm done! I expect to have my spring knitting finished just in time for fall. :)

P.S. From what I can gather, it looks like most of my Etsy shop visitors have been knitters and knit bloggers. Thank you so much!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think there are a few weeks at the beginning of spring where everyone takes knitting a little easier. i've been trying to get my garden in shape, myself.

can't wait to see surplice finished!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

You'll have it done before then! I can't wait to see it all ruffled out!

10:33 AM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

wow...i must have missed the pattern for this......i can't wait to see it!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hon, I didn't mean to yell at you. But I was checking your blog every day. Which is probably weird. Anyways that sweater looks nice and I am wearing my chickadee right now. So you making jewelry is totes cool with me : )

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home