Sunday, April 08, 2007

ms. oni opera gloves

I didn't expect to be posting this FO so soon, but once again I found some extra time to work on them, so here they are, the Ms. Oni Opera Gloves! The pattern is Kate's fabulous creation, so thank you thank you thank you, Kate, for letting me knit them! I used Yarntini in cherry cordial, just like Kate, because I pretty much want to be her when I grow up. The Yarntini was so much fun to knit with. I think that's part of the reason these went so quickly. If I hadn't gotten distracted by so many other projects, they would have been done in no time. And this is such a fantastic way to use sock yarn! I might never be a sock knitter, but I do love sock yarn. This pair of gloves is definitely one of my favorite finished objects yet! It almost makes me wish the cold weather would hang on a little longer, just so I can wear them. (Almost.)

9 Comments:

Blogger opportunityknits said...

They're so fabulous :)

9:44 PM  
Blogger Elinor said...

Wow, those look so cool! I love the different stripey fingers!!!!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so very cute! I might have to knit myself a pair as well, too!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

So elegant! What a nice project. I've never been tempted by gloves before, but something like that may have to be on my needles!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

So great! and such adorable colors! These look great, Jenna, and I love the photo too ;)

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow they really are beautiful! I love the way that knit up. Not enough to hold off Spring and Summer, but almost.

2:30 PM  
Blogger seedless grape said...

Wow! They look great! You did a terrific job with them.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulous. that yarn makes me want to find an excuse for it too.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Kelly Kester said...

I bow down to your and your knitting goddess-ness

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home