Tuesday, November 21, 2006

last one...i think...

I've now finished 7 bead and wire votive candle holders. I made another gold beaded votive sleeve (incorporating some larger beads this time) to go with the first set I made, and I think my sister will be receiving those 3 for Christmas. I completed 3 of the greenish-blue beaded votives, which will probably go to a friend, and made this gold and red one for my Secret Santa at work. Now, back to the yarn!


(I've also been distracted by another mini-project that I've been meaning to try for a while. I'll probably finish it up this weekend, then get back down to the business of knitting my dad's sweater!)


(Actually, I have made some good progress on my dad's sweater, but it makes for pretty boring blogging.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Aw, c'mon, your blogging is never boring. I love the votives.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's beautiful votive, I gonna to try it!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Kelly Kester said...

Oh I reaaaallly like it with the big beads. I've gotta get going on making these.

1:18 PM  
Blogger CraftyHobbit said...

Oh god that is GORGEOUS! *jealous* I HAVE to make some of these.

11:59 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

lovely lovely votives!
and if i haven't told you yet, your lady eleanor is also beautiful. can't wait to see your dad's sweater. that's quite an undertaking!

7:28 PM  
Blogger knitlit kate said...

i think yours are way better than the ones in HH. i love the look of the beads all in one color, but diff sizes. and the silver with the aqua-colored beads look amazing too. i'm really inspired by these! thanks for sharing jenna.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home