Monday, October 02, 2006

blocking...

I finally got around to blocking my cabled turtleneck. (On my obnoxiously colored beach towel, pinned into my Persian rug. Eh, whatever.) The pieces look a little big to me. Or a bit long, at least. I'm still optimistic, even though the more I think about it, the more certain I feel that I messed up the armholes. But I'm very happy with how the cable pattern looks. Hoping to find some time to seam it this week, and then pick up stitches to knit the ribbed turtleneck collar. Hm. Hope I have enough yarn left.

3 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

ooh, you're so close! i think it looks fine, but there's also nothing wrong with a big, cozy sweater. (and the beach towel is groovy.)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Nice!! I hope it comes together well!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Kelly Kester said...

oh nooo.... now that I'm looking closer, I can see what you mean about the sleeves :-(

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home