Sunday, July 02, 2006

summer to do list

I recently finished Katie's Razor Cami pattern and loved every minute of it.


I knit with Elann Collection Esprit, a cotton/elastic yarn, which was a new experience all in itself. I'm happy with how the finished product looks from the front, but I have to fix the straps in the back before I can wear it in public. The straps are attached at the very widest points on my back, almost at the armpits, which looks truly funky. I should say, however, that this had nothing to do with Katie's pattern, and everything to do with me knitting first...and thinking second.

The next thing I should do is finish the last sleeve and a half on my self-designed lace panel cardigan.

I'm 95% finished with this one (and it's about time, too!) but other projects are competing for my attention. I'd really like to finish the Prairie Tunic and wear it some time this summer. It's slow going, but I'm enjoying the pattern so far and I'm in love with the Dale of Norway Stork that I'm using.


Mmm...summer and cotton.

5 Comments:

Blogger knitlit kate said...

hey jenna! congrats on the blog...looks great! just jumped online for a sec, but will check my code tomorrow regarding your tech question...and if anyone had ever told me i would EVER be advising someone about tech matters, i think i would have fallen off my chair laughing. btw, your lace-panel cardi looks amazing. wow...you're not only an awesome knitter, but now, officially an awesome designer too. you go.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Nice blog. I'm in love with your Razor Cami. It looks better than original. Good job!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

Your tank top looks great! I really like your cardigan too.

12:08 PM  
Blogger krazybarrister said...

the cami looks great. perhaps an andalusion razor[back] cami will be next? the blog looks great!

4:49 PM  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

I LOVE that cami! I must have one!!!!

I actually came here via Flickr to see how your tunic is going... I really love the color.

Have fun in CR!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home